How get a bike
- Everyone who rents a bike or a scooter from us, must be between the age of 18 to 60
- Renter can pay one day renter charge as Advance payment to our bank Account to early reservation
- Valid Driving License (with bike riding validation), National ID card/ Passport, Address prove document (Electricity bill/GS certificate.etc FOR LOCAL) is mandatory. if Foreign need provide passport with visa validation, return air ticket,
- Refundable deposit will be 5000 LKR /-. If the bike is damaged when you returned to us we have to charge it from you according to the price list given by us.
- Rental rates are calculated on the 24 hour clock.(time will start booking date )
- Renter must Sign our renting Agreement
- We require full rental fee and the refundable deposit at the time of booking. The sum must be paid in full on or before pickup date
- Motorcycles must be returned on time. Late return may result in extra rental cost. so please keep to the agreed return time or notify us 48 hours prior if you wish to extend your rent.
- All motorcycles are supplied with a full tank of petrol upon delivery and should be returned with a full tank as well
- All bikes must be locked when not in use. All motorcycles are provided with handle locks for this purpose.
- Owner is not liable to any illegal conduct, or actions against the law of Sri Lanka.
- Rented motorcycle should not be used for any illegal activities, racing, over speeding, reckless driving or over loading
- Owner is not liable to damage, loss, injury, and death sustained by the renters riding the motorbikes or there pillion riders and other people involved in accidents.
- The renter and the guarantee are fully liable for the value of the motorcycle if loss or robbed during the renting period.
Break Down And Accident
- You must notify travellogic.lk staff if you become aware of a fault or if the motorcycle becomes unworthy for any reason.
- Owner must be notified immediately of any accidents. Any damage or accident to the Motorcycle not supported by a valid insurance claim would required the renter to reimburse the owner with the cost of repairing the said damage.
- As rent a bike insurance policy exclude 8,000 LKR from every claim, it will be charged from the renter.
- In the event of an accident or damaged renter is fully liable for the loss of income which is to be incurred due to the accident. This would be assessed at the time of returning the motorcycle by the renter
- Cleaning fees are always refunded if the reservation is canceled before 7 day from reservation ( booking ) day.
Advance fee will not refundable, within 7 day from reservation ( booking ) day
- subsequent cancellation will be subjected to 50% cancellation fees for future rent